In collaboration with Vienna Business Agency, KulturenReich holds an upcoming event specifically for you who want to have a partner with similar passion on entrepreneurial journey.
• Are you convinced and committed to your business idea but “a partner in crime” would make your business idea more solid?
• Are you confident that skills in a team should be complementary and you believe that sharing is caring?
• Are looking for someone with an idea, so you could add your input to make it greater.
• Are you a male founder and looking for a female co-founder to have diverse skills set?
• Are you thinking to start your entrepreneurial journey but don’t know where to start?
• Do you think you could be a co-founder for an interesting project?
If you answered yes to one of the above then we invite you to “Looking for a female co-founder in Vienna”
October, 23 2018
at the Expat Centre
We aim to connect great entreprenesses who are ambitious of founding a startup and looking for a matching co-founder.
What to expect:
First a short keynote by Tülay Tuncel from the Wirtschaftsagentur Wien and Asetila Köstinger from KulturenReich.
If you have a business idea already or a running business, you could pitch your idea in 3 minutes.
If you are not sure how to pitch either come to our next pitch training (18.10.2018) or show up 1 hour before the event to get some short tips and tricks.
18:15 Tülay Tuncel /Dudu Gencel
18:30 Asetila Köstinger “Complementary teams – Can we be all dreamers in one team?
18:45 Pitching in English
19:45 speed dating and networking
In the networking event, with drinks and snacks, you can approach everyone who impressed you and hopefully you find your match!
The event will be in English and pitches will also be in English.
For more information and get your ticket here!