KulturenReich is a social enterprise, formed by all foreign-born women who aim to empower other women with similar background, and we strive to support integration part in Vienna, Austria. We are a growing platform, but at the moment are solely working fueled passion. We are looking for like-minded individuals who are willing to work for a cause.
Below are some open positions.
Proposal & Grant Hunter (Volunteer)
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for researching, writing, and coordinating the grant application process, management of proposals, and maintaining a donor database. Our Grant Writer duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Write high-quality grant proposal narratives, applications, and supporting documents Responsible for researching, collecting data, and writing of each grant.
- Work with department managers to compile financials and data.
- Manage the proposal submission process to ensure timely submission of all required materials.
- Develops and maintains a proposal calendar.
- Coordinate and follow-ups on the progress of submitted proposals.
- Develops an annual grants strategy.
- Conduct prospect research to identify, cultivate and solicit new grants.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Possesses a knack for writing clear, precise and compelling cases.
- Can demonstrate the ability to write successful grant proposals.
- Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven.
- Able to effectively communicate in English and German.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
- High proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Content Creator (Volunteer)
We are looking for someone to cover inspirational stories for our website and create exciting content for our social media channels. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you! Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application. Also brownie points if you know any designing software and can create marketing collaterals for social media.
- Understanding of marketing content to promote events, workshops and other services.
- Interviews candidates, proofread, and edit blog posts before publication.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic. (If you do not understand, we’ll teach you!)
- Create & promote content on social media. (This of course is a must!)
- Identify target audiences’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English & German.
- Hands-on experience or willing to learn with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Want to join us and make an impact?
Send your resume to email@example.com!
We look forward for your application!
We are a small team with different culture and background, and of course full of excitement.
And we surely don’t bite! So send it now! 🙂
What if, none of your preference position posted? No worries!
We are open for some positive passionate people to join!