KulturenReich is a social enterprise, formed by all foreign-born women who aim to empower other women with similar background, and we strive to support integration part in Vienna, Austria. We are looking for like-minded individuals who are willing to work for a cause.
Below are some open positions.
Proposal & Grant Hunter (Volunteer)
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for researching, writing, and coordinating the grant application process, management of proposals, and maintaining a donor database. Our Grant Writer duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Write high-quality grant proposal narratives, applications, and supporting documents Responsible for researching, collecting data, and writing of each grant.
- Work with department managers to compile financials and data.
- Manage the proposal submission process to ensure timely submission of all required materials.
- Develops and maintains a proposal calendar.
- Coordinate and follow-ups on the progress of submitted proposals.
- Develops an annual grants strategy.
- Conduct prospect research to identify, cultivate and solicit new grants.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Possesses a knack for writing clear, precise and compelling cases.
- Can demonstrate the ability to write successful grant proposals.
- Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven.
- Able to effectively communicate in English and German.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
- High proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Social Media Assistant (4-6 hours/week, volunteer)
We are looking for someone to help developing and delivery of our digital marketing strategy. If you’re familiar with social media such as Instagram, Facebook, and blog content to regularly update and managing them.
Want to start your first working experience in Vienna? Then send us your application!
Your duties will be:
- Working with colleagues to plan online campaign that improve engagement and traffic across social media channels.
- Create content to ensure those channels are up to date.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic. (If you do not understand, we’ll teach you!)
- Proof read content, including but not limited to social media posts, blog articles and press releases.
- Identify target audiences’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Hands-on experience or willing to learn with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Passionate for all social environment, social media management, and content creation.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Experience of working with Photoshop or similar program (preferable)
Want to join us and make an impact?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
We look forward for your application!
We are a small team with different cultures and background, and of course full of excitement.
And we surely don’t bite! So send it now! 🙂
What if, none of your preference position posted? No worries!
We are open for some positive passionate people to join!