Following the success of our previous workshops and events, KulturenReich currently launching the next workshop, OpenBox Academy Winter 2018. With more topics and experts, this academy is the one you can’t miss. This 2-day workshop is a bootcamp for foreign-born women who want to start their entrepreneurial journeys, freelancer, and startup enthusiasts.
In this tailor-made programme, participants will develop a better understanding of the local business and professional ecosystem. The aim of our workshops is to equip participants with the technical know-how in some of the following areas:
- Essentials of Starting a Startup: The why, how and when of starting a new business.
- Developing Products & Understanding Customers: How to develop products and services that have high chances of succeeding?
- Business Model Generation: No impact or entrepreneurial venture is successful without business planning; here participants will learn tools to create a financially viable and sustainable business model.
- Personal/Startup Branding: Making the right products is not enough, one has to create the right cloud around their business. This session will help you brand yourself and your business.
- Understanding Key Startup Financials: Learn the essential tools to track your money and budget when starting up.
- Slide Decks & Pitch Essentials: How to put your idea on a powerpoint and pitch it to potential customers or investors.
- Additional Mentoring Session: Individualized training sessions by in-house experts.
- Platform to Present Your Idea: If you have it then this is where and when you flaunt it!
When: 19-20 November, 2018
Where: WKO EPU Forum Wien,
Operngasse 17-21, 1040 Wien.
1. Apply by filling out our Application form here
2. Get invited for an in person or over a Skype interview.
Deadline to apply online is Wednesday 14th November, 2018; however we may not accept more applications if seats are filled before deadline. We look forward to receiving your applications and welcoming you to our culturally rich community of foreign-born women.
Sachsenplatz 4-6, 1200 Vienna, Austria.
This workshop is organized by KulturenReich for its members and its also open to all foreign-born women in Vienna either entrepreneurs or aspiring entrepreneurs.
The workshops will be in English.
By registering to attend this workshop you agree to being photographed by our photographers and that your pictures can be used by KulturenReich for promotional reasons. If you dont want be photographed, please inform us either by sending us an email or personally before we start the event.
KulturenReich reserves the rights to use the photographs and videos taken at the workshop, without any written permission of those included in the photographs and videos, in all our media channels including but not limited to social media, websites etc
Cost: The workshop is free for our members.
KulturenReich is a social impact organization, which means that we don’t have any public funding. We work on passion and experience as we are as well foreign-born women ourselves who once faced with similar challenges. Hence, we only charge small operational fee to cover our workshops.